Carter Arnett attorneys have over thirty years of combined experience trying patent infringement cases to juries across the country and particularly in the Eastern and Northern districts of Texas. Since its inception in 2012, Carter Arnett has been actively involved as lead or local counsel in over fifty patent infringement cases.
Our attorneys’ representative experience in patent litigation matters includes:
- Obtained a jury verdict on behalf of a defendant finding no infringement in a suit involving fiber optic connectors
- Obtained a jury verdict on behalf of a defendant finding no infringement and that the patent was invalid in a suit involving 3D design software
- Obtained multi-million dollar verdict on behalf of the patent holder against one of the world’s largest video game software developers in a patent infringement trial involving remote software registration and activation systems
- Represented a payment technology company in patent infringement actions and assisted in appeal to Federal Circuit resulting in dismissal of the case for lack of subject matter jurisdiction under the Patent Act
- Obtained jury verdict of non-infringement and invalidity in three-week patent infringement trial seeking more than $200 million from our client, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of electronic lighting controls